Universal Orlando’s partnership with Royal Caribbean is designed to create a seamless vacation experience by combining a resort stay withRead more
Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas is part of their Vision Class ships and sets sail out of Port Canaveral, FL. The Enchantment of the Seas debuted in 1997 and went through a rehab and ship extension in 2005 and has just been newly enhanced again with features found on the Oasis Class ships.
Click here for a full Enchantment of the Seas photo gallery!
- D1, D2 – Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony – (191 sq. ft., balcony 39 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom.
Ocean View Staterooms
- G1, G2, H, I – Large Ocean View Stateroom – (151 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, vanity area and a private bathroom.
- F – Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom – (200 sq. ft.) Floor to ceiling window. Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, vanity area and a private bathroom.
- FO – Family Stateroom – (663 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, additional bunk beds in separate area, separate sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom with shower.
- M, N, Q – Interior Stateroom – (136 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, vanity area, and a private bathroom.
- K, L – Large Interior Stateroom – (145 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, vanity area and a private bathroom.
- FI – Family Interior Stateroom – (256 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sofa and/or Pullman beds, minibar, sitting area.
- RS – Royal Suite with Balcony – (1,087 sq. ft., balcony 161 sq. ft.) Separate bedroom with king-size bed, private balcony, whirlpool tub, living room with queen-size sofa bed, baby grand piano, refrigerator, dining table, and entertainment center.
- OS – Owner’s Suite with Balcony – (517 sq. ft., balcony 111 sq. ft.) Queen-size bed, private balcony, private bathroom with bathtub, and a separate living area with full-size sofa bed.
- FS – Royal Family Suite with Balcony – (486 sq. ft., balcony 58 sq. ft.) Two bedrooms with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed and Pullman bed, and a private balcony.
- GS – Grand Suite with Balcony – (353 sq. ft., balcony 107 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed and private bathroom with bathtub.
- JS – Junior Suite with Balcony – (247 sq. ft., balcony 62 sq. ft.) Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, private balcony, private bathroom with bathtub and a sitting area with sofa bed.
- Accessible rooms are: 2119, 2123, 2618, 2622, 3119, 3123, 3618, 3622, 4077, 4081, 4574, 4578, 4582, 7118, 7122, 7618, 7622, 8108, 8608
- My Fair Lady Dining Room – Decks 4 & 5 – Divided into two distinct rooms, this twin-level dining room serves up world-class meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Windjammer Café – Deck 9 – This seaside café offers buffet-style breakfasts and lunches. In the evenings, the café’s casual atmosphere is complemented by a changing menu and restaurant-style service.
- Park Café – Deck 9 – Grab a bite to eat at this delicious deli offering made-to-order salads, paninis and freshly prepared sandwiches, as well as a selection of gourmet pastries and coffee. The Park Café is a tasty addition to ship’s relaxing, adults-only Solarium area.
- Chops Grille – Deck 6 – Royal Caribbean’s popular signature steakhouse, featuring grade-A premium cuts of steak cooked to your specifications, plus fresh seafood, hearty side dishes and signature desserts in an upscale, contemporary setting. Additional fee applies.
- Café Latté-tudes – Deck 6 – Caffeine fix, coffee break, or after-dinner cappuccino – drop by this café for sweets, people watching and specialty coffee beverages. Additional fee applies.
Bars & Lounges
- R Bar – Deck 4 – Experience a 1960s vibe at the all-new R Bar, featuring iconic furnishings and classic cocktails – gimlet, martini, gin, whiskeys and more – all served by the ship’s resident mixologist. And be sure to try the drink specials, specially created to complement the Centrum’s nightly theme and aerial performance.
- Boleros Lounge – Deck 5 – Follow the Latin beat and find yourself in a nighttime hot spot where you can keep up with live music and cool down with a mojito or caipirinha.
- Schooner Bar – Deck 6 – This nautically themed bar is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink with friends.
- Spotlight Lounge – Deck 6 – Live music, dancing, and entertainment.
- Island Bar – Deck 9
- Solarium Bar – Deck 9
- Pool Bar – Deck 9
- Viking Crown Lounge – A Royal Caribbean signature. Perched high above the ocean, this comfortable lounge offers spectacular vistas by day and turns into a lively dance club at night.
- Orpheum Theater – Decks 5 & 6 – This two-tier theater features nightly entertainment, including contemporary musical stage productions.
- Casino Royale – Deck 5 – This glittering casino features electronic slot machines, video poker, blackjack, craps, roulette and Caribbean stud poker.
- royalcaribbean online – Deck 6 – Grab a latte and drop by this internet café to use the computer workstations – browse the web, check email and stocks, and chat with friends. Per minute rate applies.
- Library – Deck 6 – Our onboard library features comfortable reading chairs as well as an impressive selection of books and guidebooks.
- Outdoor Movie Screen – Deck 9 – Watch first-run movies and big time sporting events the way they were meant to be seen – poolside, under the stars. A screen hoisted above the main pool area will showcase all the larger-than-life action.
- Main Pool – Deck 9
- Sports Pool – Deck 9
- Solarium – Deck 9 – The indoor/outdoor pool and lounge area can be covered during inclement weather by a huge glass roof.
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center – Decks 9 & 10 – This seaside fitness center features modern exercise equipment. And the full-service spa offers a beauty salon and spa treatments, including massage, manicures and seaweed body wraps.
- Bungee Trampolines – Deck 10 – Push off from inflatable trampolines, while harnesses connected to bungee cords send you soaring skyward.
- Vita Course – Deck 10 – Runners and walkers follow the quarter-mile jogging path to four fitness zones that focus on stretching, cardio, agility and toning.
- Jogging Track – Deck 10 – Run laps while taking in the view. The tracks are open to anyone and proper shoes are recommended.
- Rock Climbing Wall – Deck 10 – The signature rock climbing walls are the most popular feature and are available on all Royal Caribbean cruise ships. Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. They provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets and harnesses. All you need to do is bring a pair of socks and, of course, your sense of adventure.
- Kids’ Splash Pool – Deck 9
- Adventure Ocean – Deck 10 – A spacious playroom offers toys, books and games for little sailors.
- Teen Center – Deck 10 – Teens will enjoy a wide variety of shipboard activities from scavenger hunts and pizza parties to playing in the video arcade.
- Video Arcade – Deck 10 – Blips, bleeps, clangs and cheers. Play to win in a classic arcade atmosphere with timeless games like Pacman and table hockey, plus the latest – Guitar Hero, Fast and Furious Drift and more.
- Royal Babies and Tots Nursery – Deck 10 – Parents love the new colorful nursery where the littlest guests can be left in the care of trained professionals, to enjoy specially-designed programming and playgroups designed by Fisher-Price and Crayola.
In this episode, we discuss and review Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas as part of our Universal Land &Read more
Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas provides 3 & 4-Night sailings to the Bahamas and a lot of fun inRead more
Cruising is a fairly new experience for me. I am not an expert. I don’t have vast knowledge about shipRead more