Halloween Horror Nights has ended and the holidays are just around the corner at Universal Orlando. Beginning on November 13 through January 2, guests can experience all of the holiday offerings around the resort. We’ve already told you before that Grinchmas, Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, and Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter would all be returning, but now we have even more details on this year’s festive happenings!
Mannheim Steamroller, the best-selling holiday group of all time, will return to Universal Studios Florida on December 4, 5, 11, and 12. The concert happens on the Music Plaza Stage and features their best holiday songs with a selection of songs from The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular, since Mannheim Steamrolller is responsible for the music in the show that you can see over at Universal’s Islands of Adventure! The seating area for the show typically fills up very quickly for the concert, so plan to get there early for the best view.
It wouldn’t feel right being at Universal Studios Florida without a tribute store in the park. There is no need to panic. The Holiday Tribute Store will return for the season with four incredibly immersive rooms. The store will be packed with plenty of holiday merchandise, probably a couple of Mold-A-Rama machines, and of course, plenty of seasonal snacks. No details have been released on the themes of the different rooms, so stay tune for more information on the Holiday Tribute Store!
Guests will have the opportunity to purchase a Holiday Tree Hunt brochure while visiting the Holiday Tribute Store. The brochure outlines the locations of 15 trees and when you visit all of the locations you can collect an exclusive Holiday Tree Hunt ornament. You can also pick up the brochure at other merchandise locations in the park and Universal CityWalk.
Want a free Holiday Tree Hunt brochure? You can get one and a whole lot more by booking Universal’s Holiday Tour! The exclusive guided tour of Universal Studios Florida is available on select dates starting November 21 and provides reserved seatings for shows, an after-hours showing of The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle, and up-close encounters with the Whos and the Grinch. Pricing for Universal’s Holiday Tour begins at $69.99 plus tax and availability is limited, so book quickly. You must also have separate Park-to-Park admission as it is not included in the price of the tour.
Finally, let’s talk about treats! Here’s an outline of some of the treats you can expect to find at Universal Orlando during the holidays:
- Nutella Cheesecake Reindeer Pop: This all-new reindeer-themed cheesecake pop is rich with smooth Nutella and garnished with candied hazelnuts – available at Croissant Moon Bakery, located at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- “Red Hot” Holiday Shake: Red Hot candies, crushed peppermint and a Christmas tree snack cake come together to create the newest photo-worthy milkshake at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen in Universal CityWalk
- Voodoo Doughnut: Holidays-themed Voodoo doughnuts will be available throughout the season with new flavors, including a gingerbread cake doughnut, green-glazed holiday gift doughnut and marble cake wreath doughnut
- Hot Chocolate Bomb: Back by popular demand, this epic hot chocolate bomb ornament is full of marshmallows and heartwarming cheer for guests to enjoy at TODAY Cafe, located at Universal Studios Florida. And this year, guests can try a new Grinch-themed hot chocolate bomb – filled with marshmallows and red-candied hearts – at Hop on Pop Ice Cream Shop at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Vegan Brownie: Guests looking for a vegan sweet treat can delight in a classic holiday dessert colorfully decorated with frosting and other spirited embellishments – available in San Francisco at Universal Studios Florida or Croissant Moon Bakery at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
If you’re looking to book a vacation to Universal Orlando Resort for the holidays, we recommend Dreams Unlimited Travel for your vacation planning needs!